Thursday, February 1, 2007

About this blog

These three subjects are my fields of study. I am a historian, focusing on history of Islam in Indonesia and now specializing on the study of philanthropy. My PhD research is about the history of Islamic philanthropy in Indonesia.

I created this blog because I want to collect my thoughts which are related to my study and research in one box separating from de carle family blog. I want to specialize de carle family blog for recording my own family stories and thougts regarding education and family life.

I actually want to move related postings on Islam and philantropy from de carle family to this blog. However, I do not know how to do it automatically without changing the old posting dates (because original dates are important for a historian). So, if you know, please let me know.

I created this blog also because I was and am stressful. Last week I finished one paper and today I have to finish one article. I also failed to rewrite one chapter this month. I broke my own promises and plans regarding thesis writing. Times run so fast...

At least my stressful was quite productive, isnt it? Otherwise you could not read this blog.

Salam...

No comments: